(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they think they are right and you need to shut up.
(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don’t Do It!
(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
(6) That’s Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That’s okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you’re welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says ’Thanks a lot’ - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say ’you’re welcome’ ... that will bring on a ’whatever’).
(8) Whatever: Is a woman’s way of saying F@!K YOU!
(9) Don’t worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking ’What’s wrong?’ For the woman’s response refer to 3.
(10) Do I look fat in this?: This is a quiz, the answer is always no! Only her girlfriends are allowed to comment on if she looks fat or not.
(11) I am over it: as in, I am nowhere near friggin over it, but I am so disgusted with what’s going on that just saying I am makes me feel vindicated.
(12) Can I ask you a question: This usually never leads to anything good (beware), and will most likely lead to further questions requiring a good explanation.