Sunday, May 30, 2010

Kinda late to know this, but R.I.P Jun Seba aka Nujabes

Another sad morning which eventually ruined my whole day. Was talking with my mates about music and I told them how dope Nujabes is. Later Jonny told me that "I thought he just passed away? I saw that on facebook." Looking through the internet and yes, he just passed away. Another great loss for Hip Hop, his music had inspired me so much in the past years. If ya ever watch my videos before, I used lots of Nujabes track for video, his stuff is just too dope. Another greatest regret of my trip in Japan is that I don't get a chance to meet him even though I went to record store in Shibuya. Fated I guess.

Nujabes's music will stay forever,R.I.P

Also, condolence to my crew mate's family members, a brother of different blood, DK. Felt sorry for your loss.

No comments: