Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Underground Vibes

I used to be a fans of skateboarding, having orgasm when i saw tony hawk did 900 and wishing that I have a skateboard when I was younger, but never got a chance to own one. Anyway, just came through this video randomly while I'm looking for skateboard slowmotion, but this is not a slowmotion and not typical skateboard video that I've seen which is pretty worth mentioning. This video kinda show the lifestyle, not just pulling difficult tricks. I like the mix of everything in the video (skateboarder, tokyo, cars, people). Props to 13thWitness™ and SHINGO

Underground Vibes from 13thWitness™ on Vimeo.

3 comments:

張宣善 aka Kama Palden said...

Damnnn nice feel video man!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anarki said...

thank for the comments, really appreciate that