Monday, May 14, 2012

Instagram Camera? I mean an actual physical camera by....

Almost everybody knows Facebook bought over Instagram for US$ 1billion. Here I found this 'cool' little Instagram Camera Concept...

  The Instagram Socialmatic Camera is the work of designer Antonio De Rosa from ADR Studio, and basically it is a concept for an Instagram camera that will let you take photos and then print them out directly from the camera like a Polaroid, you would also be able to share your photos via Instagram. The designer behind the idea says that the camera would come with a 4.3 inch touchscreen, built in WiFi, 2 lenses, one for capturing standard photos and a second for 3D photos.
http://geeky-gadgets.com/instagram-concept-camera-is-a-cool-idea-10-05-2012/


it's cool, but Im not sure if people will buy this (I'm not really a polaroid guy), let me know what you think. Talking about instagram.. Hey, follow me @anarki450, I post frequently got some awesome stuff there, drop a comment so I follow you back too :)



No comments: