Thursday, January 14, 2010

A message to Spammer

Im just wondering did anyone actually click on the link of spammers or they actually bought something from them... successfully? Well, I didnt really hate spammers that much because I got a hotmail account that exclusively for you all spammers, so far i got around 10k unread yet but please send more to my hotmail because im trying to reach 1 million or more someday.
So this is my spammers exclusive email address: anarki450@hotmail.com
feel free to spam at my hotmail... please.

But please dont spam at this blog, it takes time for me to remove, if I remove it, youll spammers' effort are gone, and not able to reach anyone. So dont spam at my comments which actually made me think
"oh! my blog is getting famous! I got heaps of follower!...... no... just spammers"

So yeh, go on and spam on that email, when it reach one million all the credits will goto youll spammers. thanks for dropping by as well.





oh wait, theres Japanese spammers as well. http://a-volution.blogspot.com/2009/05/gorgeous-super-slow-motion.html#comments

もし私は、すべてのスパマーの努力を行っており、誰に到達することができないそれを削除このブログではいけないスパムしてください、私には削除するには、時間がかかります。したがって、この私のスパマーは排他的な電子メールアドレス:anarki450@hotmail.comです
私のhotmailのスパムを自由に...どうぞ

No comments: